Sunday, February 8, 2009

An unfortunate blog to read....

I am going to whine.
I am so sick. My nose is runny, my throat is raw. My joints are swollen and my bones are sore. My head is foggy and my eyes are blurry. I cough and hack, but I never feel clear.
I can't sleep, and all I want to do is lay down and sleep.
But I'm so behind and there is so much I need to do. I have to get better soon, because if I don't....I am going to have real issues.
Plus, I am feeling so unsure about my life right now.

2 comments:

  1. That is a good thing - if you feel sure about your life than you probably aren't living enough as you have most likely (most likely - don't take offense those of you who feel that their life is "sure," I am just suggesting that many who are sure of their life have become mindless wage zombies). So embrace uncertainty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uncertainty is one thing, but what I feel doesn't just feel like "ohhh I don't know what I want to do as a profession", or "ooohhh i'm so worried about my homework", you know?

    ReplyDelete