Monday, February 2, 2009

Sitting in Kimbrough....











Hi y'all!




My name is Emily, I am the youngest of three, 20 years old and am halfway through my third year at WSU. I like to read, write, and sing. I love All Stars, flats, and horizontally striped shirts, the show Scrubs and Heroes, stupid movies, and the color orange. I love book series that make themselves in epics, especially when they creat their own worlds (Harry Potter, A Great and Terrible Beauty/Rebel Angels/The Sweet Far Thing, LOtR, Twilight, Georgia Nicolson, Series of Unfortunate Events). I love musicals, hip hop/rap, dance music, shitty pop music, classic rock, and accoustic guitar. I love to dance like a dork, but only do it mostly in the car. During school vacations I work at a vet clinic as a vet tech and receptionist, which can be trying but overall I enjoy a lot. I take lots of pictures of myself, though a lot get deleted or never shown to anybody. My hair turns red in the sun and is brown during the winter. Year round, I am covered in freckles, which I get from my dad. I love to scrapbook and cross-stitch, but I have to be in the right mood to do either. of them I don't like to be bossed around, nagged, or told what to do, even more so than the average person. I fall in love daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment